|Product SKU||ZOOPODTRAK P8|
|Size (L x W x H)||24.8 cm x 29.5 cm x 6.1 cm|
- 4.3" Color LCD touchscreen display. Select from English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese
- Record up to 13 tracks simultaneously
- Six mic inputs with XLR connectors and optional phantom power
- Individual volume sliders, mute buttons and “on air” indicators for each channel
- Dedicated channel for recording remote interviews
- Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback from callers phone
- Nine assignable Sound Pads with four banks
- 13 pre-loaded sounds including applause, laugh track and more
- Six headphone outputs with individual volume controls let everyone hear clearly
- Onboard editing
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Battery power provides up to two hours of use with four AA batteries
- Up to two hours of use with four AA batteries or use the included AD-14 AC power adapter
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512GB
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio in WAV format
- Optional BTA-2 Bluetooth Adapter enables wireless call recording
The Zoom PodTrak P8 is easy to use and can handle the most ambitious podcasts. With all the functions you need to record, edit and mix, the PodTrak P8 is your complete podcast studio.
The color touchscreen interface makes monitoring, adjusting and onboard editing seamless. Everything you need is a touch away.
Mic Preamp Slider
The Mic Preamp Slider allows you to dial in the level or gain of each mic. Make adjustments until the signal is peaking in the “Good Range”. Peaking in the “Over Range” section can cause distortion in your sound.
The Limiter is used to prevent distortion if the volume suddenly gets too loud.
The Low Cut reduces low frequency noise that is present in almost any recording environment, whether it’s air conditioning, street sounds, vibrations, and other sources.