- Headset microphone with 2.5mm micro-miniature condenser mic capsule
- Low-profile, double ear design with adjustable frame and mic boom
- Ideal for live and broadcast vocal applications, presentations, houses of worship, theaters, fitness and more
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille
- Dust and water/sweat-resistant rated at IP65
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters: 1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
- Four windscreens, collar clip and protective carry case also included
The Samson DE50x is a low-profile, omnidirectional headset microphone with a micro-miniature condenser mic capsule. It provides outstanding audio reproduction, as well as a comfortable and discreet design, that's perfect for a variety of live and broadcast vocal applications. And with four adapter cables included, the DE50x can be used with most popular wireless systems.
With an omnidirectional pickup pattern, the DE50x's 2.5mm micro-miniature mic capsule captures sound evenly in all directions with no proximity effect or off-axis coloration. The result is clear and articulate vocal reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule to the sound source. The DE50x features a low-profile, double ear headset design with an easily adjustable frame and mic boom. This allows for a secure and comfortable fit, as well as optimal mic placement, for any user.
The DE50x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters respectively. This makes the DE50x well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems. The DE50x is also bundled with four windscreens for reducing wind noise and P-pops, a collar clip for unobtrusive wire placement and a protective carry case.
Fit For Fitness
The DE50x features a gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille, all contributing to an IP65 rating for being dust and water/sweat-resistant. This makes the headset ideal for fitness instructors and active performers.
- Microphone Element: Back electret condenser
- Capsule Dimension: 2.5mm
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20KHz
- Sensitivity: -35dBV/Pa @1kHz ±3dB
- Output impedance: 2kΩ ±30%
- Maximum SPL: 140dB
- Self-Noise: 30dB(A)
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- Operating Voltage: 1.5–12V DC
- Cables: 4x ø1.4mm x 1.2m
- Adapters: 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
- Accessories: Four windscreens, clothing clip, protective carry case
- Product Weight: 0.25oz (7g)