AKG Acoustics is an acoustics engineering and manufacturing company. It was founded in 1947 by Dr. Rudolf Görike and Ernest Plass in Vienna, Austria. It is a part of Harman International Industries, a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Largest-in-class, titanium-coated 50mm transducers with pure OFC voice coils
- Engineered to match AKG’s Reference Response curve acoustic target for accurate, neutral sound. Features: Best-in-class frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz, best-in-class sensitivity: 114 dB and optimal 32-ohm impedance to supports a range of sound sources
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort and earcups swivel 90 degrees for single-ear monitoring
The HP4E professional headphone amplifier features two stereo input and four stereo output channels of high-quality audio. Designed for ease of use, convenient switches on the front plate enable you to select your designed input. Each channel features both a 1/8” (3.5 mm) and 1/4” (6.3 mm) headphone output for easy connectivity – no adapters required. Housed in a sturdy metal chassis, the HP4E is an ideal headphone amp for any recording session. Available in the US only.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Extremely lightweight and inconspicuous
- Professional standard XLR connector