News & Events
13th May to 15th June 2016
C&M Music Mid Year sales!!!! Check out the online brochure here : )!!
22 Jan 2016
This 22 Jan 2016, Friday. C&M Danga City Mall , No 21, 22 & 23, Level 3, Danga City Mall
2:00pm. Come join us on a FREE workshop and gathering on pedal board constructions and craft to pimp you board!!
We welcome all (from beginers to experts) to share their opinions . YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUR BAORDS!!!
- Thinking of switching to single pedals?
- Do not know where to start?
- The fucntions of each pedals type, compressors, delay, envolope filters, EQs, Booster and buffer etc.
- The importance of properly power your pedals.
- The importance of Cables and connectors.
- The Signal Chain...
- Tone definition, the role and types of amps.
- You are welcome to bring your pedal boards to the workshop, to share your views or we can give you some tips to make it better.
- Please reserve your seat at email@example.com
- We are looking forward to meet you in this gathering.
- Welcome back to the old school single pedal era!!!
30 July 2015
Are you inspired to be the next shining star?
Want to showcase your talents to the world?
You've got the best platforms on the Internet today......
You just need the right tools and skills.
And we have just the right solutions for you.
Put together by our team of experienced product specialists and audio engineers....
Come join us for a FREE seminar!!
Event: Home Recording Seminar
Venue: C&M Danga City Mall, L3, 21,22 & 23, Danga City Mall, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, 80000 J.B, Johor
Roland & Boss - Alex Hutchings Workshop at C&M Music , Danga City Mall 15 Sep 2012 7pm
Roland V Drum Audition @ Johor 8 Sep 2012
Roland V-Drums Contest
Rules and Regulations
- The V- Drum contest “Ultimate Challenge” is open to two categories. Junior Category (children age of 15 as of 1st JAN 2011 and below) & Open Category (Any individual drummer)
- All participants must be a Malaysian citizen / any expatriates residing in malaysia at the time of registration.
- Registration fees for Open category is RM 50.00 and Junior category is RM 30.00. All the participants will get a V-Drum T-Shirt and drum stick upon registration. Free gift to be collected during preliminary.
- A player registered can only be playing and representing HIM / HERSELF.
- Entry form accompanied with photograph must be submitted to Roland Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd before 31st March 2011 to the following address: (The same address is to be use for postal order/wang post) Roland Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd, 45-1 Block C2, Jalan PJU 1/39, Dataran Prima, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Late submission of entry form will not be entertained.
- Each entry form must be duly completed and verified by Roland Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject incomplete entry forms or those not verified/endorsed by Roland Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd.
- Participants are given the freedom to perform any type of style but the entire performance must be violence free and must not contain obscenities.
- All participants must be attired decently and conforming with the laws of public decency as stipulated by the government of Malaysia and strictly no attire bearing competitor brands.
- Participants must only use Roland V-Drums and kick pedal that organizer provided.
- PROFESSIONAL who are contracted recording artistes or endorsed by other competitor brands are not allowed to registered for the competition. If found as such after registration, the individual is automatically disquallified from the competition.
- Participants are not allowed to use any assistance or tutors during the competition.
- The organizers will be providing Roland TD-9KX drum kit, kick pedal, drum stool, drum monitor and drum sticks during the grand final.
- Participants are allowed to use their own drum sticks.
- The organizer reserve the rights to intervene in the participant’s performance and the concerning participant will be disqualified from competition.
- Drugs, alcohol and cigarettes are NOT permitted during the event or on stage.
- Participants performing under the influence of alcohol/drugs during performance will be disqualified from competition.
- The judges decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants are advised to adhere to all rules and regulations as set by the Organizer.
- The Organizer and their appointed Representatives/Agents/Vendors shall not be liable for any damage to property/injury/accident sustained by any participants during the competition.
- The Organizer has exclusive rights for all video/audio/digital/image recording of each participants during practise and performance by third parties including participants family or friends are strictly prohibited and the Organizer reserves the right to confiscate such materials without further reference to the party concern.
- The said rights are lodged with the Organizers for a period of 2 years from receipt date of entry form of each participant. Upon submission of the Entry forms to the Organizer, each participant hereby fully understands and consents to the fact that the Organizers shall have full rights to use the said individual images, video or audio recordings of the individual concern for promotional purposes and such promotions are not limited to Print, Electronic or Internet mediums within territory of Malaysia only.
- Costs of participation in this competition are to be borne by the respective participants and the organizer will not provide any type of transportation or meals during the competition.
- All the participants are required to wear V-Drum T-shirt provided by Roland throughout the competition.
- Entry forms can be downloaded from Roland Asia Pacific website, HYPERLINK http://www.rolandap.com or Roland Asia Pacific’s Facebook webpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROLAND-ASIA-PACIFIC-SDN-BHD/
GBOB ( Global Battle Of the Bands 2010) Qualifying Heat 1 @ Johor Bahru 7 January 2011
Friday, January 7, 2011 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm
|Venue Sponsor||Jazz & Blues Discovery, Lot F125 F126, Holiday Plaza, Century Garden, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, 81300 Johor Bahru.|
|Co-organiser||C&M Music Centre Sdn Bhd|
|More Info|| (Tel: 07-2367099, 07-5205850)
Closing Date of Registration: 3 January 2011
Registration Fees: RM50 x No. of band members
Date: 25 July 2010, Sunday
Time : 3pm
Venue : JOTIC, Level 5 Auditorium
TEL: 07-520 5850 (Taman Universiti, Skudai) / 07-2367099 (Plaza Angsana, JB)
Apple Garageband Recording Workshop
Date: 13 June 2010, Sunday
Time : 2pm
Venue : Danga City Mall JB, Digital Valley Level 2
TEL: 07-520 5850 / 07-2367099
Mini Music Book Fair 23- 24 May 2009
This year we do a book fair which run at our school and branch. Our HQ will do a book fair on 23rd May 2009 (Sat), time 10am to 4pm. While our branch at Plaza Angsana on the next day starting from 10am to 4pm. Don't miss this opportunity!!
DATE:23rd May 2009 & 24th May 2009
VENUE: C&M Music School & C&M (Angsana Branch)
TIME: 10 am to 4pm.
TEL: 07-520 5100 (Music School) / 07-236 7099 (Plaza Angsana)
ROSLI MOHALIM & Friends
Venue: Plaza Angsana
After having played in a number of underground metal/rock bands in London, Herman decided the only way for him to move forward is to form a band instead of joining one. As well as doing intensive world tours with DragonForce, Herman has a monthly column in Total Guitar magazine and has also given guitar clinics showcasing his own approach to the instrument to help inspire the next generation of guitarists.
Herman and guitar partner in crime Sam have been playing together for years, and this dual's combination is proving to be more and mer significan in today's modern rock and metal scene.
The year 2007 started nicely with Herman receiving an invitation to perform as special guest with guitar legend Steve Vai at the Ibanex Jem/RG model 20th Anniversary show in Hollywood, California. As well as playing on Steve Vai's set, Herman shared the stage on the evening all-star jam with guitar heroes such as Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Tony MacAlpine and Andy Timmons.
Signature stage moves: